Steel Peel Pizza Co story began with two friends who worked in pizzerias while attending high school and college. These two friends, Alex Gruber and Brent Sharp, always had a passion for food and cooking, and now they bring that excitement to your local pizza shop. Growing up, the two always had a family pizza night, a night that consistently brought something more to the table than just pizza. The family pizza night held a special place in their hearts, reminding them of that quality time they would spend with their family, enjoying each other’s company. In honor of those memories, there is a pizza special every night of the week at Steel Peel, encouraging our loyal customers to enjoy a pizza and some valuable time with their loved ones in an effort to keep the ideology of pizza night alive.
Alex, Brent, and the entire staff are always striving to bring creative and exciting pizza items to you, the customer. No combination is too unreasonable and the idea that you can be as creative as you want is easily seen in their glass display counters. The two have a combined 25 years in the pizza business and each new day brings a new challenge to create something never seen before. The staff looks at each dough ball as a blank canvas, an opportunity to create something bold and new. Steel Peel Pizza Co has created over 200 different pizzas in its existence and plans to create well over 200 more. Whether it’s our classic stuffed pies that our customers have come to love or our constantly changing the counter selection is sure to never disappoint. From our family to yours, thank you for letting Steel Peel Pizza Co be your go to pizzeria. Call in, stop by, order on-line, have us deliver to your door step, and enjoy one of our many specialty items or show us what you’ve got and make your own delicious creation!
1. We praise efforts, recognize progress, and reward results.
• We value the commitment, intensity, focus, and drive it takes to be successful.
• We care enough about each other to give honest feedback about behavior and results.
• We are a results-orientated company.
2. All decisions must benefit the company, team, and ultimately the customers.
• Use statistics to guide our decision process.
• We are committed to creating win-win situation for all.
• Winning together is better than winning alone.
• Utilize the team around you to help make decisions through constant communication.
3. The Worst decision is to make no decision
• Decisions that ensure our customers leave happy are the correct decisions.
• It is OK to make mistakes. Own and learn from them.
4. Our success is measured by the development and success of those we serve
• Loyalty is earned not assumed.
• Respect for each other as well as the customer is vital.
• We want each member of our team to achieve their highest potential.